11… Post Christmas Musings
I can’t believe Christmas 2020 is past. The season went by so quickly. I’m still a little bit shocked that it even happened, but it did. I’m trying to process 2020, but I’m having a very hard time with it all. So I am going to begin by processing the easiest things first: Christmas!
- I did not get nearly enough done. Oops.
- Five books went unreviewed.
- Christmas content was completely nonexistent from me this year.
- I managed to bake a total of zero Christmas cookies.
- I watched the same Christmas movies on repeat and didn’t even see any of the new Netflix Christmas movies.
- Santa didn’t get me a single thing this year… Not even coal. I feel forgotten.
- I’m still not done Christmas shopping.
- I failed as a mother because the puppies didn’t get a single present. I’m the worst mother ever. Poor babies.
- I’m sad my office Christmas tree was never put up.
- I wish I would’ve seen more Christmas lights.
- I really missed getting to go out and do Christmassy things.
Those are a few of my post Christmas musings. I’m hoping next year will be better… Well, next year, I’ll be better. I was lazy and slacking this year. Oh well. I had a great Christmas day with family and puppies, so that is all that matters.
Originally published at https://onthebl.org on December 28, 2020.